Are you driven by technology and have a strong passion for the BMW Brand? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
BMW of Northwest Arkansas is looking for our next BMW Genius. This role is instrumental to our store’s day-to-day operations, providing product demos to prospects, selling the technology that buyers crave, assisting customers with technology, and solving problems quickly and efficiently. The perfect candidate will be highly motivated with an affinity for technology and willing to go the extra mile for your customer.
As BMW Genius, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, and even setting up their new products. You will also use your communication and customer service skills to work with current customers to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales/service cycle.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs.
- Assist clients to identify a vehicle that fulfills their wants and needs.
- Create video and photographic context for social media and one-to-one marketing campaigns
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Daily follow up using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Work with sales/service staff to identify vehicle upgrade opportunities
- Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Effective listening skills.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record according to dealerships guidelines.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bentonville, AR 72712: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location