The primary role of this position is to provide quality client service and administrative functions for the Logistics division, ensuring all company policies, safety rules and regulations are followed and conduct effective communication between peers, managers, vendors and customers. Including but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner to all parties while developing positive and solid relationships to enhance growth and unity between our organization and customers.
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries, obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Understands and executes commitment to the customer each and every day.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Partners with members of management to set up and maintain customer and vendor accounts.
- Manages the group A/P process by creating purchase orders, reviewing group A/P invoices, and communicating with vendors and Corporate Accounting.
- Manages group A/R process by ensuring all customers are invoiced timely and accurately.
- Enforces and adheres to all company policies, safety rules and regulations.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly operations and financial reports
- Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to mail sorting and processing, answering phones, invoicing and other administrative functions.
- Other customer service and administrative functions as directed by leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required work authorization:
Communication method(s) used: