Location: Chantilly, VA
- Perform technical assessments of prospective MID projects (future capabilities providing intelligence-based information "to the edge" - warfighters, national users, and mission partners)
- Conceptualize future MID project possibilities
- Perform outreach to other MID offices, other Ds and Os in Westfield’s and across IC and DoD
- Represent MID on SED independent review teams.
- Process creation (Governance needs, and User Needs ingest and handling)
- Governance document assessment, editing, and creation, as necessary
- Interact with TAS government daily, with MID Front Office and other MID office Front Offices on a regular basis
- Lead or be member of ad-hoc teams
- Bachelor of Science required (Technical Degree preferred) Advanced degree a plus
- Experience with Military or National users a plus
- Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Challenging work in support of US Intel Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our cool ApogeePlex facility.
- Wicked smart and collaborative coworkers.
- Regular interfacing with company leadership
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Professional Development Assistance (PDA)
- Health Savings Accounts / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with huge company match
- Paid Time Off / Floating Holidays
- Apogee Integration is an M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Reach your peak and become an Apogee-nius! Today!
Job Type: Full-time
- systems engineer: 10 years (Preferred)
- TS/SCI clearance (Required)