Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in way Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipelines are executed for the DoD? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools into the hands of soldiers, operators, and analysts in the field to “train at the speed of need.”
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like automation, edge computing, containers at edge, and our immersive software Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build Booz Allen’s new Modeling and Simulations Platform and enable our clients to maintain offensive and defensive overmatch using our immersive solutions.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with delivery and DevSecOps for designing, developing, and delivering using appropriate automation techniques
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer, solution architect, or infrastructure engineer
- 1+ years of experience with software development projects in an Agile framework, including Scrum
- Experience with establishing CI/CD pipeline solutions, including Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, and GitLab CI
- Experience with developing software using a modern programming language, including Python, Java, C++, or C#
- Experience with containers, including Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of source code versioning systems, including GIT, Jenkins, Kibana, SVN, or CVS
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-tenant systems, network protocols, network security, SSL, PKIX, routing, and load balancing
- Experience with implementing controls from NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, ICD 503, RMF, or DoD Information Levels
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.