Project Manager- Traffic - (155983)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is looking for a Project Manager-Traffic to join our Transportation Business Group in New York and New Jersey.
The Project Manager-Traffic will be expected to complete transportation planning and feasibility studies for NYCDOT, NJDOT, NYSDOT, PANYNJ, ConnDOT, NYCEDC, NYCDDC, MTA, and local NY and NJ municipalities. They will be part of a group professionals engaged in traffic engineering, roadway design, transportation planning, traffic analysis, project development, and community planning activities. They will also be expected to diversify the program in the New York/New Jersey area. This will involve growing the local program, helping develop and meet financial goals, and supporting the area marketing plan while working closely with the Transportation Business Group Manager, Marketing Manager, Section Managers, and multiple Project Managers.
Project Manager-Traffic, Transportation Planning, Transportation Feasibility studies, job #155983, *LI-MP1
- BS degree in Civil Engineering, Planning, or related discipline required.
- PE required if Engineer, AICP required if Planner
- 10+ years of experience required which must include extensive experience leading transportation planning projects for DOTs, MPOs, and local governments.
- Must have a strong understanding of a variety of planning and design project types, roadway design including corridor planning and analysis, complete streets, and multi-modal planning and design.
- Specific experience leading transportation planning projects for NYCDOT, NYSDOT and NJDOT, PANYNJ and NYCEDC are preferred
- Local candidates are preferred
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New York-New York
Highway + Road
Oct 4, 2019