Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- A Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) administers speech therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- Work in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Therapy Clinical Manager.
- Speech therapy services are furnished only by or under the supervision of a qualified speech pathologist or audiologist.
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in New York State
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Valid NYS Driver’s License (and proof of Auto Insurance)
- 2+ years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist preferred
- Prior Home Care Experience preferred
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Care : 1 year (Preferred)
- Speech-Language Pathologist: 2 years (Preferred)
- NYS Speech-Language Pathologist (Required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (Required)
- NYS Driver’s License (Required)