Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you’re helping to create a better world. The business you’ll secure and the partnerships you’ll build will touch the lives of millions when they lead to sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improved safety for workers in auto plants.
ABB is seeking a Human Resource (HR) Services Manager for its Cary, North Carolina location. Who will be leading the Administrative and Master Data functions of the Employee Life Cycle Management (ELCM) Service Line. This position also takes on ELCM and cross-service line projects in the interest of improving Front Office and Hub partnerships and productivity.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct, coordinate and monitor workloads ELCM administrative team and Master Data Specialist ensuring.
- Evaluate team members providing ongoing coaching, mentoring, development and support.
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert for Master Data and Administrative functions.
- Partner with GBS Hub Team Lead(s) to ensure successful resolution of all ELCM cases.
- Lead various assigned projects that benefit ELCM, other Front Office Service Lines and Hub teams to be more streamlined, accurate, compliant or productive.
- Develop and implement procedures, methods, standards and controls to foster operational efficiency, monitor compliance, and mitigate risks to achieve team results.
- Ensure all resources understand and follow appropriate methods, procedures and techniques to successfully complete assigned tasks within committed timeframes and standards.
- Act as ELCM Lead for Escalations in the Master data and Administration sub-areas.
- Consult with business partners to share ELCM knowledge and expertise and to offer solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Provide local support as needed to facilitate work at the GBS Hub, coordinating between ELCM and other GBS teams, COEs and HRBPs as required.
- Coordinates with ELCM GBS Hub team on new US requirements impacting processes for ELCM.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of Human Resource experience.
- Five years SAP Master data including OM & PA Leadership experience.
- Five years Leadership or Eight Years Customer Service experience.
- Prior experience in a Shared Services environment.
- Highly effective listening, oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills resulting in the ability to investigate and resolve issues.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Possess computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, internet and intranet.
- Optimistic, positive and proactive in approach to work.
- Is able to anticipate needs and is self-directed.
- Is able to work well in a changing environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Location Cary, North Carolina, USA
Business Unit HR Service Delivery
Date posted 2019-01-30
Job Function Human Resources
Publication ID US68117491_E1