401k with Company Match
5-day work week + overtime available
Dedicated Trainers on all shifts to focus on your development
Safety Committee - Help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
Career Advancement - Our site places high importance on personal development and promotion from within”
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location .
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person