Contract$10 - $26 an hour10 days ago
Full Job Description
Mama Birds is looking for a product marketing specialist for market research, product roadmap development, and monetization approach. Mama Birds is a start up company which aims to help moms stay sane by finding other like-minded moms for connections, support, and accelerating friendships. We care deeply about helping moms thrive. If you have ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
Mama Birds is a remote-friendly company headquartered in Vero Beach, Florida.
What you’ll do: You will create an initial proposal to:
- Conduct market research to understand and describe the functional, social, and emotional needs of those users (i.e. jobs to be done)
- Identify which additional features will meet those needs and synthesize into a product roadmap
- Identify which type of companies to approach for sponsored posts on the app
- Create the monetization model
- Create a marketing strategy for the next roll out with beta users
- The proposal should include key activities, timeline, and budget.
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter who has experience creating structure and clarity in ambiguous spaces
- Expertise with developing and implementing social media strategies to increase brand visibility and reputation
- Experience designing, executing, and analyzing consumer research to understand the consumer experience (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience with end-to-end product marketing (scoping to launch)
- Passion for helping moms to thrive
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $26.00 per hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity