Apparel Graphic Designer/CAD artist with 2-3 years experience. Working directly with Sales and Design teams, you will gain dynamic experience, enhance your design skills, and gain knowledge of the design/production process. Reporting to Sr. Graphic Artist, you will prepare artwork and send out for development/production. We focus primarily on private label accounts and are looking for a positive & enthusiastic individual to join our team.
- Understanding of pattern repeats, development process, fabrications and fabric printing techniques such as: sublimation, wet printing, burnouts, and rotary is a must.
- BA or FA preferably in Graphic Design or Fashion Design
- Must have strong artistic ability, with an excellent sense of design and color.
- Extensive experience using Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Previous experience in fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Conceptual and brainstorming skills required.
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Must have a positive attitude and great work ethic
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year