Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like G Suite and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
As a Incubation Strategy Lead, you will define the incubation strategy for your region, establish cross-functional partnerships across Sales and Product groups, create relationships partner, and promote Google’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution with high-potential accounts. You will work closely with Google Cloud Sales leaders and act as a collaborative thought partner in the ECM/SaaS space. You will also partner with other functional teams across Product, Legal, Compliance and Enablement to remove barriers and ensure the execution and success of the Drive Incubation strategy.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad reach in the large accounts market.
- Work with Account teams to develop and drive business growth opportunities and provide guidance to develop campaigns. Build a pipeline within selected regions and verticals.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor.
- Develop strategies to successfully accelerate the business growth cycles in a competitive industry environment.
- Develop, manage and direct a virtual team during the business growth cycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant sales experience.
- 2 years of relevant experience in a SaaS organization.
- 3 years of experience with offering SaaS or Enterprise Content Management solutions.
- Experience in exceeding set objectives.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional and matrixed environment. Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start-to-finish strategy.
- Understanding of the Google technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Effective written and verbal communication/presentation skills. Developed strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.