Elanders Americas is a leading-edge provider of information management, distribution, fulfillment and digital, and offset printing solutions. We combine an innovative blend of technology with a total solutions approach to solve the communication needs of our clients. To this end, we are always seeking the highest quality employees and invite you to consider a career with us.
Our corporate culture is based on providing employees with the support and resources necessary to pursue personal and professional excellence. We promote a professional, yet family-oriented atmosphere that encourages employee innovation and continuous learning.
The front desk clerk/receptionist performs clerical, secretarial andadministrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providingcustomer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develops andmaintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
2. Answers centraltelephone system and directs calls accordingly.
3. Receives thepublic and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiriesfrom employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to theappropriate person, official or department.
4. Operates listedoffice machines as required.
5. Prepares outgoingmail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
6. Duplicates anddistributes materials.
7. Composes, typesand edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
8. Assists publicwith the use of department facilities.
9. Maintains officesupply inventory.
10. Coordinates accommodations(car service, flights, lunches etc.) for visitors.
11. Complies with allsafety and health policies, procedures and practices; actively supports safetyimprovement initiatives; uses materials and equipment in an appropriate andsafe manner; carries out all tasks in a manner so as to not create a hazard tooneself or others.
12. Supportsorganizational goals and values.
13. Performs other duties as required.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
5. Time Management
6. Ability to display a high degree of judgment,discretion and confidentiality.
7. Positive/Pleasant Disposition
1. This position does not require any supervisory responsibilities.
RequiredEducation and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED;
2. 2 years related experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time: