Senior Treasury Manager
As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious individual to join our team as a Senior Staff Manager. This position supports the Finance Team in their mission to manage the treasury function, funding arrangements and liquidity. In addition, this individual will also be responsible for numerous ad-hoc projects which may be utilized in the assessment of new capital sources. The ideal candidate should be highly knowledgeable in analytics and must be able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop long-term and short-term cash flow forecast models to ensure appropriate and efficient capital and funding structures as well as to ensure compliance with funding covenants.
- Propose corrective action to Management well in advance if covenants are anticipated to be breached.
- Ensure all compliance requirements for accessing cash and meeting capital providers Borrowing Base reporting requirements are met (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Lead our weekly cash flow forecast meeting with the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Coordinate compliance reporting with the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Ensure excess funds are invested optimally to reduce net interest cost to the business.
- Work with the Controller and CFO in considering interest hedging strategies.
- Provide input and analytics for amendments to existing funding facilities and to ensure that new funding facilities are placed into service.
- Co-ordinate testing/auditing by Administrative Agents working for capital providers on our securitized facilities
- Put appropriate treasury policies and procedures in place and ensure that these are complied with.
- Collaborate efforts between the treasury department, finance department and the capital markets team relating to treasury and funding requirements.
- Support regular reporting to the equity holders of the business.
- Review and approve accounting entries and reconciliations related to cash and funding facilities.
- Has the ability to manage staff in the future, as the company grows.
- Ability to understand and interpret key elements of the Company’s funding arrangements for purposes of ongoing monitoring, compliance and forecasting.
- Perform ad hoc analytical requests and research projects for internal and external parties.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, finance, accounting or related field.
- State licensed CPA required
- Minimum of (5) five years’ experience in banking / credit, finance, data analysis, financial modeling, public accounting or similar field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts as well as complex funding structures and covenants.
- Ability to translate funding agreements and requirements into financial forecast models to guide the business in planning for future funding needs.
- Ability to interpret financial statements and build long-term forecast models to forecast these.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Excellent and Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(k) with Employer Match and vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Optional Phantom Stock participation
- Performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- finance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Highlands Ranch, CO (Preferred)