Critical decisions are made every single day in the military. What if you could use your analytical and language skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst and proficient linguist to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a Language Enabled Analyst, you can use your language and analytical skills combined with your experience and your attention to detail to develop intelligence products to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical and language skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security.
As a language enabled analyst on our team, you’ll help your client understand the mission environment. You’ll gain an understanding of various collection platforms as you explore new data sources, craft effective queries, and combine information from various sources. You’ll learn how to validate information and apply client tradecraft as you help build assessments for the client. You will become the authority on your topic, so your client will look to you for time-critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to define your expertise, develop new skills, and share your skills with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of the US Army.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with handling classified information to include hardcopy and digital formats
- 2+ years of experience with typing in a foreign language
- Experience with open source research and methodologies
- Experience in working with defense clients and combatant commands
- Experience with fundamental intelligence analysis methodologies
- Experience with the basic all-source intelligence analysis tools, including Tripwire Analytic Capability, Multimedia Message Manager and WISE
- Knowledge of foreign military and intelligence structure and methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate fluency in reading, writing, and speaking and possess an Interagency Language Roundtable (IRL) Language Skill Level or Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) rating of 3 or higher in listening, reading, and speaking for one or more of the following languages; Russian, Chinese, Hangul Korean, Somali, Middle East Arabic, Pashto, Farsi, Dari, Urdu, Spanish, Portuguese or French
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment in an intelligence research and analysis role in lieu of degree
- Experience as former 35, 35L, 35F, 35M, 35P, or 97G
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the US and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.