When what you Crave is a job that combines good, honest work with some of the most fun-loving people you’ll find anywhere, only White Castle hits the spot!
We’re America’s first fast-food hamburger chain – with nearly a century of service to a nation of Cravers. But we’re not satisfied with an impressive past. We’ve got our eye on an even tastier future, and we want you to be part of it! White Castle is always looking for passionate, customer-crazy people to join our teams, so apply to start your White Castle career today!
White Castle is currently seeking a talented, dedicated and dependable Office Associate. This position will be located at our White Castle Distributing Plant in Vandalia, OH
At White Castle, we’re about more than just Sliders. We’re about making memories, and about maintaining our Values. We expect our team to demonstrate our values daily: to be Responsive, Customer Focused, Hungry, Healthy & Energetic, Humble and Accountable. Working at White Castle gets you behind-the-scenes intel on a pop culture staple with a cult-like following—being part of our 96-year legacy is truly a unique experience! Here’s your chance to help guide the team that keeps our Cravers coming back for more.
The basic purpose of the position is to assist with front office functions and other essential duties to ensure continuous operation of the plant. This position reports to the Office Coordinator
Type, file, process and issue purchase orders
Answer telephone, greet guests, and distribute messages accordingly in a professional manner
Assist Plant Team Members and maintain files to ensure a smooth running operation
Operate office equipment including but not limited to fax machine, printers, copiers, and computers.
Assist handling miscellaneous front office functions to ensure it continues to function in an efficient manner which may include anything the Office Coordinator sees as an integral part to the plant performing at peak levels
Communicate with outside vendors to verify orders made within the plant, and coordinate efforts with temporary agencies
Perform normal duties of Office Coordinator in their absence or as needed
If you meet the minimum qualifications below, APPLY NOW!
White Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior office experience plus knowledge and prior experience with payroll, benefits, and accounting functions.
- Knowledge and working experience with computers, printers, copiers, phone systems, filing systems and fax machines.
- Computer experience with knowledge of Word and Excel, plus typing skills of 50 words per minute.
- Have a professional image and demeanor.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems and research how to find resolutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Flexible and organized and be able to handle requests from plant personnel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time with minimal standing and lifting.
- Maintaining confidentiality is essential and required.