Productiv Inc. is now hiring for a Shipping Supervisor position at our warehouses in the Grapevine, TX area!
- Follow the Shipping SOP Flow Chart.
- Works under the supervision of the Shipping Manager and Warehouse Manager.
- Lead, guide, and train employees to follow SOP while providing a safe work environment.
- Ensures that orders are complete by the deadline, verified, properly labeled to the client’s specifications, staged, and delegated/loaded to the correct courier.
- Responsible for routing outgoing shipments to optimize service and cost.
- Traces lost shipments and our customer claims of shipments and initiates proof of delivery.
- Maintains an organized tracking system for all outgoing orders to provide information to the client or company when needed.
- Communicates with both the client and program manager as needed in a prompt and professional manner.
- Operate a dolly, pallet jack, electric pallet jack, and/or forklift to load and unload pallets; may operate shrink-wrap machine; may assist in routine maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in other areas as needed and performs other tasks not listed when assigned or required.
Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
4255 Patriot Dr.
Grapevine, TX 76051
- 2 years of shipping experience in a logistic environment
- Must be able to pick up boxes up 25 lbs.
- Must be able to handle a box cutter and tape gun
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English and Spanish \*Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be detail oriented
- Must follow good grooming habits
- Must be able to handle multiple items without causing contamination
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH
- Ensures the compliance of standard operating procedures to the Shipping Manager.
- Assist in executing productivity with the highest efficiency and quality possible.
- Notify management or other qualified personnel if specifications cannot be met.
- All paperwork must be accurately processed daily.
- Communicate if any safety equipment is not functional and if any employee does not practice the proper safety procedures.
- Follows and ensures compliance of the employees on their designated line of all the company rules and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Work Location: In person