The Advisor Application Development is a liaison position coordinating Minute Clinic/Digital projects between the Business and Minute Clinic IT. This Advisor will be a key person and a visionary to the technology direction and roadmap for business capabilities in Minute Clinic along with testing experience. This position will influence business leaders and technical leads in achieving CVS Health strategic goals through the use of reusable, highly reliable retail assets. Incumbent is responsible for the SDLC of Minute Clinic projects in a leveraged capacity at all stages of the system lifecycle (PRF input, BEG, Requirements, Design, Build, QA, UAT, Deploy, and Warranty) She/he will serve as an integral partner in the business development process and ensure that assigned projects comply with the CVS Health roadmaps and standards. This Advisor will oversee projects and regular review/update meetings with business as well as support the PMs and BAs to ensure timelines are met. In this role, the advisor will be providing direction to the programming team and the broader organization and provide input to facilitate decision making, and mitigate development and implementation risks.
5+ years working in the following:
- C# .NET (4.6.1/ 4.5) / Visual Studio 2012
- Entity Framework WCF/Web Services
- WEB API
- EPIC, Clarity
- SQLServer 2012
- XML/ XSLT,
- Unit Testing/ nUnit
- MS Visio
- Windows Server/IIS
- Experience working with SDLC and Agile model and bringing projects to completion.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems understanding .Net Technology and Application Servers
- Experience with Interfaces, Database design, message queues or other related technologies in a web environment.
- Experience working with business and development team to bring forth high-performing application
- 8+ years of SDLC and IT experience.
- 7 years of overall technical exposure on Web Applications, Web Services, WebAPI, SQL, SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and Application services.
- Developing and applying documentation for projects (NFR, Use Cases for the business, RTMs, etc.)
- Experience in EPIC and Clarity Database.
- Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business, application relationships and information flow
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, and launch).
- Strong ability to facilitate collaboration among technical architecture team members and business leadership
- Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills; ability to motivate and lead teams in matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A wide base of experience in information technology, including operating systems, systems management and development tools, application program interfaces (APIs), business intelligence and analytics, security, hardware.
- A wide base of experience in working with marketing retail and digital businesses and integration and alignment of projects.
Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required, degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree strongly preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.