Act as a member of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Electronic Health Records Modernization (EHRM) Program Office. Provide project management support, meeting facilitation, SharePoint site administration, and data administration on multiple platforms to support acute care delivery, rehabilitation, and acute clinical ancillaries, geriatrics, and extended care. Collaborate with VA council leadership, members, and Cerner resources to identify, capture, assess, and analyze the development of treatment and control plans. Manage stakeholders and log identified risks to the risk registry. Lead scheduling, planning, logistics, facilitation, and documentation for the council and provide guidance and feedback on how change management can best support their specific group.
- Experience in working with stakeholders on complex issues
- Experience with applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques, including acute care delivery, rehabilitation, and geriatrics
- Experience with meeting facilitation
- Knowledge of EHR clinical workflows
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, or Business or 10 years of experience in a professional work environment or 18 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience with implementing EHR, including Cerner EHR
- Experience with the DoD and VA preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.