The Avionics Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and integration of the assigned avionic systems for the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and develop complex systems level requirements to support the avionic systems.
- Perform systems level integration activities for aircraft avionic systems including: Control and Display Systems; Navigations Systems; Communication Systems; Surveillance Systems; and Cabin Management Systems.
- Interface with suppliers to ensure technical requirements are met to support aircraft development need dates.
- Provide technical assistance to production and customer service departments for support of system technical inquires and issue resolution.
- Perform system evaluation and analysis to verify the system design compliance with functional requirements.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members to complete assignments/projects as defined and on schedule.
- Develop targeted system level enhancements to address customer feedback and product improvement initiatives.
- Conduct system lab testing and aircraft functional testing.
- Prepare presentations on avionics system design/development status.
- Support system analyses for avionic systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Minimum of 15 years aviation experience; 3+ years of experience working with integrated aircraft avionic/electrical systems in the areas of design engineering, system analysis, and system test
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering from a four year college or university; preferably in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Job Type: Contract
- Avionics: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: