- High School Diploma or GED
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service
Call Center Sales Representative
Operations Manager, Call Center Manger or Franchise Business Owner
A Call Center Sales Representative with British Swim School Orlando is responsible for answering phones, meeting enrollment targets using ethical tactics, delivering exceptional customer service, processing customer requests, and answering customers' questions while making their experience personable and memorable.
This position is part time. The pay is from $10.00 per hour. Schedules are weekdays from 10 am - 5 pm and Saturdays or Sundays (8.30am - 2pm).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic personality with strong sales an customer service skills.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule, follow policies and procedures of British Swim School.
- Competent with phone systems and appropriate computer programs.
- Able to multi- task.
- Ability to fluently speak more than one language.
- Meet enrollment goals through telephone calls, online chats and emails.
- Make outbound calls as needed on leads like day care centers, preschools, mothers' groups, etc. in conjunction with marketing initiatives.
- Be prepared through training, role-playing and coaching to conduct conversations that will optimize revenue opportunities including new callers, multi-day enrollments, sibling/ parent enrollments, drop requests, camp and Splash-a-paloozas enrollments and safety presentations.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Accurately enter, maintain and update customer information into system.
- Process payments, changes, move-ups, orders, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Enter roll (attendance) sheets into JR as required.
- Document call information, complete call logs and reports as requested.
- Stay informed with current and upcoming events and promotions in the local marketplace.
- Manage, open and optimize classes based on needs for business and instructor availability.
- Sales experience
- High School education or equivalent
- Successful completion of POS and scheduling training (JackRabbit)