Escalon Services is the category leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop shop model for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential, yet non-core services ranging from part-time CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows and automatically collect and act on necessary data. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people-related areas, and risk enable us to escort early-stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth, and we take care of the essential business services.
Since it's founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown 40% year-over-year to date. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Norway, and India with 300+ employees.
About the role
Our People Operations practice is comprised of HR, payroll, and benefits. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully lead multiple teams across different geographies by providing strategic direction to ensure operational excellence, client satisfaction, and lead productization efforts.
- Manage P&L for our fast-growing People Operations Practice (HR, Payroll, Benefits).
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to 20+ team members spread across multiple geographies.
- Direct involvement and influence on organizational design and reporting structures.
- Develop the practice by creating standardized client services delivery methodology.
- Manage internal staffing by recruiting, training, coaching, appraising, and reviewing team contributions to determine utilization and productivity.
- Partner with executive team to develop short and long-term goals to ensure alignment to strategic priorities.
- Responsible for overall resource utilization, practice profitability, and client billing.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s/MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive responsibility related to leading a highly successful client services practice.
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills, with proven ability to successfully partner with a diverse population of leaders and stakeholders.
- Strong HR, payroll, or benefits background.
- Experience helping global organizations scale.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand details and envision big picture concepts.
- Prior experience with working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven success at thinking out of the box, and developing innovative solutions or approaches.
- Superb organization skills with a proactive nature and strong attention to detail.
- BPO and lean six-sigma experience is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- People Operations & HR: 10 years (Required)
- Client Service: 10 years (Required)