We're Access Dental Lab and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Controls Engineer, is an exempt position and be reporting to the VP of Production Engineering & Technology. This position will be based out of the greater Nashville area. This detailed oriented position will be an integral part of the engineering staff and will assist with installation, startup, troubleshooting, and maintaining PLC/HMI controlled systems. Team member will provide service repairs and look at preventative maintenance procedures to industrial process control systems including: controllers, networks, and peripheral devices.
- Programming and troubleshooting of PLC systems (Rockwell, Mitsubishi…)
- Troubleshooting and basic programming of robots. (ABB, Fanuc, Motoman)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of servo and VFD systems. (SEW, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi….)
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of HMI/SCADA systems
- Networking and communications (Devicenet, DH+, Ethernet I/P…)
- Provide direction, assistance, and training to maintenance electricians
- Plan and coordinate detailed aspects of engineering work
- Project commissioning and startup
- Troubleshoot automation systems
- Other aspects of electrical/controls projects as necessary
- Provides technical support for maintenance functions
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strives for continuous improvement of the processes
- Establishes and maintains positive community and customer relationships
- Some minor travel may be required
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and possibly weekends and holidays
It will really make us smile if you have…
Benefits of joining the club:
- BS degree from a four year college or university; preferred Engineering related field
- 2-5 years of maintenance and manufacturing experience
- Troubleshooting and repair experience
- Self motivated, self managed and driven; ability to work effectively when unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use in MS Office
- High energy and enthusiasm to motivate others
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Assist electricians to troubleshoot PLC/HMI hardware including: processors, secrete and analog I/O carts, power supplies, network adapters, distributed I/O, operator interfaces, and message display.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Access Dental Lab manufactures invisible aligners for SmileDirectClub's customers. SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about: