Design, implement, manage, and modernize MarkLogic and other NoSQL databases and data delivery systems and transform it into beautiful insights, analysis, and reporting. Leverage knowledge of database design and implementation tools, including entity-relationship data modelling and SQL, distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management, and networking to create structure and value out of complex and ambiguous technical challenges with little guidance. Demonstrate experience with structured and unstructured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access. Perform replication between two environments as the client transitions to a commercial Cloud environment.
- 5+ years of experience with MarkLogic
- Experience with developing data architectures
- Experience with DoD requirements and Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs)
- Experience with upgrading Marklogic between major versions, including 8 -> 9
- Knowledge of on-premises and commercial Cloud environments
- Knowledge of data replication between Marklogic clusters in different networks
- Knowledge of TL procedures and data loading
- Ability to integrate into a Cloud migration team to support transition
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Resource Description Framework (RDF) and the use of RDF databases, including Triplestores
- Experience with developing an Enterprise Data Model
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to provide updates to clients
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.