Designation – Data Analyst
Why KGS Technology Group?
KGS Technology Group is one of the fast growing companies in IT consulting for fortune 500 clients. We cater to the application development and support services needs of our clients and offer them technology-driven business solutions that meet their goals and corporate objectives. KGS knows what is in more demand in the IT industry. In the wake of providing the best talent, we have meticulously designed our training programs in a way that they stand at par with the demand of the current market scenario. Our reach has been so wide that we are the preferred choice for our prime vendors.
Who is a data analyst?
A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Responsibilities you have to undertake:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data
- manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
Skills you will need to have:
- Analytical skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data, including: facts, figures, and number analysis. They need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication skills: Data analysts present their findings, and translate the data into understandable documents or reports. They need to write and speak clearly and be able to communicate complex ideas into easily understood terms.
- Critical thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data in order to formulate conclusions.
- Attention to detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are attentive in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math skills: Data analysts require math skills to process numerical data.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans.
- Relocation Expenses.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career
- Visa sponsorship for the eligible candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year