General Purpose of the Job for Trade Show Assistant:
The Trade Show Assistant coordinates and assists the marketing department with trade shows to ensure all aspects of the show are well planned and run smoothly. Ideal candidate is extremely organized, proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, and able to work in a fast pace environment. Our company attends around 40 trade shows per year.
General Responsibilities for Trade Show Assistant
- Work with the team to coordinate logistics for trade shows which can include: securing booth space, order venue utilities and furnishings, and registering attendees.
- Assist in creation and delivery of pre-show and post show communications.
- Work with leadership to develop staff schedule and travel coordination.
- Track expenses to assist in complete financial reconciliation of all shows.
- Maintain accessible show schedules, project checklist and processes.
- Create show binders and tags.
- Schedule temp labor when needed.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- trade show coordination: 1 year
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 1 year