The seasonal role runs October to January. Shifts are scheduled between 9am and 6pm Monday-Friday, including occasional Saturdays in December. There is potential for permanent hire.
Be a part of the national customer service team for such renowned brands as Mikasa, KitchenAid, and Farberware!
Handle customer inquiries about orders, shipments, and products representing a variety of brands. Help promote a positive brand image and drive exceptional customer service.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails from customers to assist with order processing, product questions and service inquiries about ship dates, back orders, replacements and general issues.
- Utilize multiple order systems, websites, and various inventory systems to research issues and answer questions
- Maintain a positive image of all brands
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned by supervisor
- Good written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the expectations of online shopping, shipping, and return processes
- Customer service or retail experience required
- Call center experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and attention to detail required
- Outgoing personality and ability to connect personally with other people a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: