The Accounting Operations Supervisor role leads the function that processes commissions and payments for all US and Canadian Safeguard distributors. Responsibilities also include leading projects to convert multiple commission payments and processes to new systems and management of customer overlap program.
- Responsible for commission reporting structure for business lines (in multiple systems ie. “BPCS”, non-integrated, SAP). Works closely within the finance and operations team to facilitate processes, payments and variance reconciliations.
- Business co-lead for conversion of commission processing systems.
- Provides work direction to staff and set standards to be followed with respect to productivity and accountability. Setting and monitoring goals and performance measures. Participate in the selection and hiring of new employees.
- Manages the customer overlap program within multiple systems.
- Streamlines processes and enhances controls by creating documentation, recommends and implements efficiencies while working closely with team and customers.
- Calculates and reconciles monthly commissions for Federal 1099 Reporting.
- Compiles, organizes, and ensures the validity of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) samples. Coordinates with other departments on the collection of testing samples and works with both internal and external auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting required
- 5 years of prior leadership experience in a finance/accounting operations role
- Experience with legal contract interpretation for operational processing
- Experience with Enterprise Report Package (ERP) conversions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to create PivotTables and VLOOKUPs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Ability and flexibility to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment; ability to work independently within a goal driven team
- M&A experience preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location:
Full Time/Part Time: