Freedom Solar Power is the tenth-largest solar installer in the U.S. Founded in Austin in 2007, we now serve Texas, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia! Our residential and commercial solar reputation is based on our dedication to quality and service. At Freedom Solar Power, our mission is to empower everyone to get clean, affordable, and reliable energy from the sun. We take great pride in living by these 6 core values every day:
- Pride in Quality Craftsmanship
- Go Above and Beyond
- Put People First
- Have a Humble Heart
- Give a Damn
- Shoot Straight
Freedom Solar Power is looking for a professional Customer Experience Rep to join our growing Customer Experience team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing responses to client feedback and monitoring brand reputation on various social media platforms. A successful candidate will be able to recognize, empathize and understand customer sentiment while being able to de-escalate situations. Equally important in this role are strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an in-office position, to be based in Austin, Texas.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Manage customer feedback on our Review Sites (Google, Yelp, Facebook, and others) in partnership with Marketing.
- Take ownership of the Better Business Bureau platform to improve our online reputation.
- Respond to customer questions and comments on Facebook and Instagram advertisements through Meta platform.
- Process payments for Referral Program and Promotions on a weekly basis through the Get The Referral platform, and manage documentation for Accounting.
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues received in and about the Freedom Solar Power smartphone app.
- Open tickets with Get The Referral when technical problems arise and maintain communication with the customer until resolved.
- Provide live support to the Customer Care Department during escalated calls/emails
- Promptly assist the Customer Experience Manager with any pending escalations tickets, Negative Customer reviews/NPS detractors.
- Work to improve customer experience/satisfaction by providing positive resolutions for all customer escalations
- Completing logs of customers interactions and transactions as well as actions taken to resolve the problem
- Understanding the Freedom Solar Power products and installation process to answer questions appropriately
- 3-5 years experience in the customer service industry.
- 1+ years (s) of experience in online/written customer service, account management, or in social media.
- Experience in customer success, retention, or escalations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace.
- Experience in an office setting and tenacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, solution-oriented, and results-driven.
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle escalated customers with professional care and concern through various channels.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to recall and coherently summarize complex issues and situations.
- Highly detail-oriented and thorough with excellent documentation skills and a sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to respond to difficult customer service issues in writing via email, text, and web chat.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to resolve customer concerns.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, and precision.
Freedom Solar Power recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and exciting fast-paced culture. For this reason, we offer a growing Benefit Plan that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Company-Sponsored Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Weekly Pay Dates
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Team Building Events!
- Upward mobility Opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78744: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location