Job Responsibilities Include:
· Provides professional medical services for clinic patients including taking medical histories, conducting physical examinations, ordering lab tests and prescribing treatments and medications.
· Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
· Performs minor surgical procedures, adapt treatment programs as indicated and refer patients for consultation and special services.
· Represents clinic to the professional medical community and other institutions as requested and as necessary.
· Collaborates with Medical director in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
· Skill in providing excellent customer service and support; organizing and prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines; and excellent written and verbal communication.
· Ability to interact effectively and professionally with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds.
· Ability to follow standard primary care clinical practice guidelines – including adhering to standard immunization policies and schedules as well as preventative health schedules.
· Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to providing education to ancillary staff, quality review and/or other activities.
· Master’s Degree from accredited Nursing/PA Program.
· Valid State Nurse Practitioner License or PA license.
· Valid DEA License.
· Minimum 2-year experience in acute/urgent care, family practice or emergency department setting.
· BLS certification
Job Type: Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Company's Facebook page: