Are you looking to expand your expertise with technical strategy in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change?
At GSK, we are transforming how new technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
- You will create and communicate a vision, strategy, program and operating model for IT that differentiates Consumer Healthcare from its’ competitors and underpins its’ ambitions and objectives.
- You will collaborate with business leaders on the development of IT programs to support and enable business lines, provide insight into the innovative use of existing and emerging technologies to accelerate growth of the business and achievement of CH objectives
- You’ll also provide effective management of technology strategy, investments and project portfolio across all areas of CH Americas.. Conduct rigorous portfolio planning and analysis to ensure the right prioritization
- In this role you will champion the development of internal and external digital activities and ensure stability and security of operational systems and processes. You’ll be supporting the continuity of the activities. Meet requirements for compliance of internal policies and external regulations (Security, Sarbanes-Oxley, Data Privacy, FDA)
- You’ll attract, select and develop top-talent and build a focused, business-oriented and highly qualified global CH Americas IT team, establishing clear accountabilities and objectives for direct reports, stretch and coach to maximize performance and potential
- You will manage the IT risk profile across the region for applications, IT services and projects
- You will Implement and maintain robust best practice IT governance, agree annual financial plan, monitor performance and achievement of plan
- You’ll also be accountable for IT service delivery ensuring business stakeholders are up-to-date with project progress, performance is measured and issues are addressed
- You will contribute to the wider leadership of CH Americas and to the wider leadership of IT at CH IT Leadership Team
- Because you hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have been a business partner with senior leaders developing IT strategies and programs that deliver value
- Delivery of a series of successful projects
- You have Leadership experience across multiple geographies and diverse regional teams and cultures
- Leadership across a matrix environment in a complex organization
- Leadership of large teams, providing direction and inspiration, holding people accountable and developing a strong pipeline of talent
- You’ve been responsible for creation and delivery of financial plans
- Masters Degree in IT or Business
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We’re a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the center of all that we aim to do.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.