Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Specialist, Customer Support Services (CSS), primarily located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration for Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; Monument, CO; or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Customer Support Services (CSS) is the centralized customer service function for the U.S. Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of all Johnson & Johnson franchises.
As the Specialist, you are responsible for executing and supporting regional operations in the areas of Document Management, Quality, Compliance, and SOX Reporting and for providing superior advisory and analytical support to internal and external customers enabling the compliant execution of critical customer focused operations.
You will be responsible for data collection, validation, and reporting and knowing where to obtain the data and provide meaningful insights with recommendations which enables management to make strategic decisions.
- Support and continually work within the parameters established by a risk-based Quality Management System framework.
- Serve as the CSS Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding documentation management, Quality and Compliance, Job Function Curriculum (JFC) and SOX financial reporting.
- Ensure readiness to deliver exemplary customer service in an efficient, quality driven manner while adhering to standard business procedures.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate metrics with meaningful insights for customer service in the areas of Document Management, Quality and Compliance and Sox financial reporting to drive efficiency, productivity, and operational improvements.
- Own data reporting in the areas of Document Management and Sox Financial Reporting.
- Manage departmental/Regional Change Control documentation and deliverables to ensure the on-time completion.
- Support internal and external audits to verify that financial, regulatory and quality requirements have been met.
- Support the on-time completion of Annual Training Record Review (ATRR) and lead on-time completion of controlled document periodic review.
- Benchmark internally and externally, regionally and globally, to gather, share, and implement standard methodologies accordingly.
- Assist CSS Senior Leaders with development and implementation of organizational and strategic plans designed to improve efficiency of department processes, using technology and other platforms to standardize, leverage and/or eliminate manual interactions wherever possible.
- Lead and/or support key departmental/cross-functional/cross-sector projects, as assigned, by developing and utilizing in-depth knowledge of business processes and systems, as well as project management skills. Provide CSS Quality & Compliance expertise on applicable projects.
- Your Key Performance Indicators for this role include On-Time Periodic Review and on-time completion/compliance with SOX reporting.
- Support change management strategies by applying change management principles and tools
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree is helpful
- Minimum two (2) years related business experience required
- Requires work experience in Quality, Compliance, Document Management/Control, Technical Writing, or Supply Chain position
- Experience required within a regulated, fast-paced business environment
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience is helpful
- Leadership experience in project management preferred
- Experience with the administration of electronic document management systems preferred
- Requires intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated time management skills with consistent track record to handle multiple competing priorities/deadlines, ability to act with a sense of urgency, and deliver expected/exceeding results
- Knowledge of Quality System processes and applicable regulations preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, business partnering, influencing, and negotiating skills to develop and maintain effective business partnerships
- Demonstrated process, problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and detail-oriented skills
- Working knowledge of Process Excellence/LEAN methodology and/or certification is helpful
- Business knowledge of other J&J Supply Chain functional areas and end-to-end process understanding is helpful
- Ability to think strategically, develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities, and create action plans to address accordingly
- Location Required: Role based primarily in Piscataway, NJ, considerations also for Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; Monument, CO; or Warsaw, IN
- Travel Required: Up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Colorado-Monument, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)