Crunchbase is the best place to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. We believe diverse thinking fosters the discovery of new solutions and surfaces old problems that need answers. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that people and companies with different perspectives can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that will shape how companies and people connect for the future.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
Marketing at Crunchbase*
The Crunchbase Marketing team is responsible for product, corporate, and growth marketing initiatives, including lead generation and monetization, crafting outstanding content, and driving engagement with our community of users. Our Brand Marketing team is responsible for communicating the Crunchbase brand and educating customers through content, social media, and external press coverage.
You will report directly to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and support functions like social media, the Crunchbase blog, product launches, and media requests.
What You'll Do:
- Write and edit blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, and other content that drives action and performance
- Identify and propose new content that aligns with key target audiences and specific content goals
- Work with social media manager to draft social content, build links, and monitor performance
- Partner closely with team members to seek feedback and identify creative solutions
- Measure results and continuously apply analytical learnings to develop content
- Own creative projects and tasks with guidance and support from team members
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar content production role
- Strong writing, proofreading, copy editing skills, and project management skills
- Understanding of SEO principles, Google Analytics, and content optimization
- Experience pulling data reports and analyzing social media and blog post performance
- Ability to set goals, problem solve, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Sprout Social, and writing for niche/technical verticals is a plus
Crunchbase values fostering growth and developing our craft by offering a generous Learning and Development reimbursement policy for all employees to use towards classes, events, conferences, and more. We look for ways to give back to our community by giving 4 days off for volunteering per year. We understand the value of taking time to refresh and offer flexible paid time off. We are working to build a better future for everyone, and offer an annual carbon-offset paid by Crunchbase for all employees. These are just a few examples of our generous benefits package, check out our careers page to find out more.
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Job Type: Full-time