Execute daily responsibilities with on the ground agile teams to facilitate delivery, remove impediments, and help to hold the team accountable to each other and their commitments. Work within one to two delivery teams and champion the processes while aiming to foster empowerment, collaboration, and ownership of actions and decisions. Execute Scrum stand-ups and sprints while being the heart and soul of teams, working to keep teams excited and focused around what is being delivered.
- 1+ years of experience with using Agile techniques in an SDLC environment
- 1+ years of experience with coaching leading or facilitating Scrum practices
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones, and cultures
- BA or BS degree
- Agile PMI-ACP Certification
- CSM or Product Owner (CSPO) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.