At NextDocs, we are looking for highly motivated,
dedicated and talented individuals who will be able to
contribute significantly to the success of the company
while receiving tremendous opportunities for
professional growth and development.
The successful Director of Marketing Programs (Demand
Generation) candidate should have 5+ years of experience
within the area of outbound marketing programs, demand
generation and lead management with the goal to drive
new customer acquisition. A proven track record of
success in a leadership role within a B2B software or
technology company is desired. Those with experience at
a company selling into the Life Sciences Industry such
as Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Device,
Generics, and CRO’s are highly desirable.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
This person will be responsible for managing day-to-day
aspects of marketing communications, marketing programs
and lead generation, including executing web-based lead
generation campaigns, developing content for the website
and marketing programs, and supporting field events.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following.
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and
plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and
offers and mediums for promotions throughout the
- Develop compelling and consistent marketing
messages and copy to support company branding, lead
generation and customer/prospect awareness efforts
- Develop a content pipeline to fuel program growth
- Execute cost-effective, multi-channel demand
- Produce large volumes of high-quality leads for
multiple solutions across multiple geographies while
operating under a constrained budget
- Manage deliverables to produce thought leadership
webcasts. Develop timelines, coordinate deliverables
with marketing partners, and work with analysts,
customers, and NextDocs speakers to produce content.
- Support field events program, including event
research, pre- and post-follow up activities, onsite
booth management and sales activities, speaking
opportunities, advertising and logistics.
- Manage search engine pay-per-click program to
optimize awareness and lead capture
- Collaborate with PR, creative services, product
management, alliances, and sales to ensure that
marketing projects are effectively executed
according to plan.
- Work with website development team to SEO optimize
- Build and manage house list
- Build lead nurturing program
- Measure campaign and program effectiveness and
continually improve the ROI of our marketing
- Effectively collaborate with a broad,
geographically dispersed team from product
marketing, inside sales, and PR to support programs.
- Communicate with marketing, senior leadership, and
sales management on an ongoing basis regarding new
and nurtured lead performance results, current
initiatives, and course corrections being taken.
- Work closely with the Sales and Business
Development teams to ensure all leads are correctly
routed and followed up on in a timely manner.
The candidate will have previously owned inbound
marketing and lead/demand generation campaigns,
preferably with B2B experience. They will have had
significant experience both creating and executing
integrated campaigns, with a successful track record of
measurable results. They should be high-energy,
creative, passionate, and driven. Core background
- 5+ years of experience running marketing campaigns,
marketing programs and inbound demand generation
(program creation, execution, and measurement)
- Experience in marketing software to B2B targets
- Experience with marketing automation platforms,
including Marketo and/or Eloqua, and CRM systems,
especially MSFT Dynamics a plus
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics,
or similar web analytics tool
- Experience with Website content systems (WordPress,
SharePoint) a plus
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and
organizational skills to manage multiple projects
with flawless execution.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, English, or