Atlas Air - Pilot First Officer
Flight Crews are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our fleet of Boeing 747’s and 767’s.
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. Atlas Air operates the world's largest fleet of 747 freighter aircraft and provides customers a broad array of Boeing 747 and 767 aircraft for domestic, regional and international applications.
All First Officer applicants must possess the following qualifications:
Pilot First Officer Basic Qualifications
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
- Minimum age of 23 (all Atlas pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
*Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
Pilot First Officer Preferred Qualifications:
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E to determine the presence of the marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids- hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time