Expedia Group is one of the largest online travel companies in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s leading online travel brands.
Immediate Contract/Contract to hire at the Seattle, WA office.
Egencia LLC (Expedia group) is looking for an Accounts Credit Analyst to join their teams based in Seattle, WA . The Credit Analyst is responsible for proving credit risk assessment across the organization.
- Conduct credit & risk analysis on both existing and potential new clients
- Conduct credit & risk analysis on potential new business partners
- Prepare analysis presentation for Exec team on new business partners
- Approve Credit Limits & Payment Terms
- Strategic monitoring of credit limits
- File Bankruptcy claims
- Bankruptcy case monitoring
- Submit write-off request as needed for bankruptcies
- Contract review for Payment Terms
- Special projects as assigned
- 2+ years Associates Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Business
- 5+ years conducting credit & risk analysis
- Experience with Oracle EBS preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze 3rd party documents and reports; including financial statements & credit reports
- Understanding country risks in APAC, EMEA & LATAM
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make actionable decisions
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
If you’re excited about the potential of working at Expedia, we’re interested in hearing from you.
For immediate consideration, click here to apply!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $68.00 to $69.00 /hour
- Oracle EBS preferred: 2 years (Required)
- Credit Risk Analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance