About Protocol Networks
Founded in 2000, Protocol Networks is one of the fastest growing information technology consultancies in New England, because unlike other IT consulting firms, Protocol Networks focuses on solving business problems with technical solutions. We use a practical business approach with all of our clients. Our diverse customer base has given us the experience and knowledge to offer in-depth and comprehensive solutions. Protocol Networks has regional offices in Johnston, RI, Marlborough, MA, and North Easton, MA.
*We are hiring a Jr. Recruiter/Sourcer*
Top Reasons to Work with Us
*** Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base that includes benefits, 401K, PTO, paid training, etc. ***
*** Company is in a fast growth mode and working with excellent clients in the region ***
What will you be doing?
Basically you'll be the first line of communication and conversation for potential candidates looking to find their next opportunity. If you're passionate about helping someone succeed in their career(s), then this is the position for you!
Here's most of the in's and out's of this role:
- Source passive candidates utilizing creative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent
- Actively source candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, and social media and other job boards
- Development of creative, "out-of-the-box" methods for identifying potential candidates
- Perform local and national sourcing and pipelining for active and passive talent profiles
- Conduct heavy market research on candidate skill sets, demographics, and hiring trends using Boolean Logic
- Search on traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining, etc.
- Collaborate with team members regularly to create innovative sourcing methods
- Analyze data to drive sourcing decisions and support leaders with information to grow the business
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
What will your typical day look like? Glad you asked!
- Researching the top IT positions that we hire for (more news at 11!)
- Calling each candidate and qualifying them based on the roles we have.
- Research trends in candidate activity – how many candidates week over week are applying for position X compared to last week, etc.
- Have fun with one of the best sales teams around!
With all that said, if you're personable, hard working, fun, outgoing (even if it is just on the phones), and are excited and maybe a bit passionate about having a hand in helping someone start their new professional journey, our team will teach you the rest!
We have a few more base line requirements:
- Minimum of two years in a recruiting/sourcing role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Open to learning new industries, and skills
- Our sales will lean on our recruiting team a lot, so the ability to work in a high volume environment without getting stressed is very important!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Recruiting/Sourcing: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)