- Management Experience
- Project Management
- Legal Research
Support the Senior Director of Segment Management in identifying, developing, and executing on key strategic product and program opportunities that will drive preference within the Law School market and revenue within the Large Law market. This individual will develop and define tactical product and go to market plans for the segment and drive action by collaboratively working with a network of peers in a highly matrixed organization.
1. Manage the product needs of the large law and law school markets by working closely with sales and customers to understand opportunities in the market and prioritize accordingly based on biggest impact to the business.
2. Collaborate with the Lexis Advance product teams, Business Systems, Fulfillment, and Customer Support, to ensure the segment's requirements are surfaced and incorporated in the product roadmap, and that the systems and support mechanisms developed are consistent with the segment's adoption needs.
3. Ensure new products/enhancements meet the needs of the market via customer research, internal testing, and pilot testing.
4. Educate sales on new products and enhancements in collaboration with marketing to ensure product information, timelines, product positioning and key launch information is communicated for effective sales training.
5. Represent the business and our commitment to customer satisfaction via direct conversations with firm leadership
6. Gain competitive insights with data collection from the sales team and review of competitor's products to inform product and go-to-market strategy.
7. Maintain deep product knowledge as products expand over time and keep current on technology developments that may have implications in the market
1. JD required, with a minimum of 5 years of related technical and professional experience
2. Demonstrated strong project management experience
3. Data driven with strong analytical skills
4. Technical and professional knowledge of LexisNexis products and services and the systems that support them, as well as an in-depth understanding of the legal market and information industry