The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell Aerospace Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST), our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security, and more.
Honeywell’s ACST team is seeking a Document Control Specialist II for Golden Valley, MN, Albuquerque, NM or Broomfield, CO locations. In this role, you will provide professional services to operate, renovate and maintain product systems and documentation of those products while meeting the needs of the engineering teams. You will ensure that documentation, guides and manuals are updated and current, assist with writing processes, and review/release drawings and models in support of Honeywell ACST programs.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The salary range for this position is ($61,400.00 - $92,000.00). The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary and innovative, leading-edge technical work.
- Working side-by-side with a team of highly skilled physicists and engineers that are experts in their field.
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, including employer subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k retirement savings plan with industry-leading employer match, 12 Paid holidays, generous vacation, education assistance for engineering and technology programs, 56 hours of sick time, and much more.
- A relocation package to support your move to any of our 3 locations.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Reviewing and administrating all requests for access to the configuration management infrastructure
- Perform document control functions, including document login, tracking, processing, review, distribution, release, and archiving of documents
- Coordinate the revision, review, and approval of drawings and models
- Communicate with document originators to resolve discrepancies and required changes
U.S. citizenship required to obtain and maintain government security clearance
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in configuration management tools (Solidworks PDM preferred)
- U.S. Citizenship required to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- Associate’s or Technical degree
- Experience with fast growing companies/divisions where processes need to be created
- Understanding of Bill of Material structures, production routings, and Change Control Management/Tracking
- Strong experiences in project management and problem solving skills
- Proactive and resourceful self-starter, with ability to multi-task
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance. Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
For benefits information, please visit https://benefits.honeywell.com/. Current employees may visit HR Direct.
JOB ID: HRD213753
Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Suite Corp ACST,Golden Valley,Minnesota,55422,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.