At Lowe Refrigeration, Inc. we are looking for an outgoing and energetic candidate to join our growing Long Term Rental team to deal directly with potential customers and build strong working relationships with the United States leading supermarket chains and food and beverage producers. This candidate will need to be confident and outgoing, with excellent verbal skills. Candidate must be willing to travel as necessary.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- To promote and develop new rental refrigeration services to potential retail and contracting customers.
- To generate new business leads by phone and email.
- Manage incoming inquiries, create quotes and close rental orders
- To manage and administrator all leads on the internal platforms.
- To build and retain key customer relationships within the food retail industry.
- To professionally sell rental services and solutions at a corporate level.
- Report on market activity on a regular basis.
- Successfully achieve and exceed all rental targets
- Conduct company presentations.
- Work with the sourcing manager to develop tailored solutions for retailers and food & beverage producers.
- Travel to meet with existing and prospect customers throughout the USA.
- Attend trade shows specific to the industry.
- Maintain and develop rental sales with USA based customers.
- 3+ years experience in sales and marketing
- 3+ years experience in a business development role
- Must have proficient knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word (this is a MUST)
- Ability to professionally sell services at a corporate level.
- Understand profitability, gross margin etc.
- Works well as a team, with good time management skills.
- Computer literate with ability to adapt to new software programs.
- Must be detail oriented and meticulous with administration duties, as well as being very organized
- Must be confident and outgoing, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to create and sustain professional relationships
- High level commercial attributes with desire to work in a busy and diverse environment.
Work Environment and Hours of Work:
This job operates in a professional office environment and is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
Job Type: Full-time