SIGN-ON BONUS: - $2,000 for EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES.
Better Home Care is looking for a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse to join our skilled unit.
Quality Assurance Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible for review of all medical charts and maintaing records in regulatory compliance.
- Must have experience in Home health care for intermittent visits and technology dependent shift care.
- Must Have Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and the OASIS Charting system
- Analyzing OASIS documentation and clinical records
- Hands on position to oversee medical records
- Able to perform compliance checks
- Determine the necessity of medical services in compliance with federal and state reimbursement policies
- Working with clinical field staff and reviewing clinical documentation for established quality standards
- Will be partnering with RN Clinical Nurse to ensure a proper utilization of services, providing case feedback, and assist with other clinical questions
- Oversee chart audit processes and some field supervisory visits may be required
- New Position for growing company.
- Full time hours, very competitive benefits.
- Proven knowledge of Medicare State and Federal home health regulations
- Ability to provide clinical leadership with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent knowledge of computerized documentation and office software required.
BHC is Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time