Find what calls to you at Elmcroft by Eclipse Senior Living. Make a living & make a difference!
Elmcroft is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect. Our Associates find fulfillment in making the lives of our Residents better as we strive to improve daily. Let us enrich you!
- Prepares meals for Residents according to posted menus. Keeps kitchen clean and sanitary.
- Reads,understands, and complies with State Regulations established for Food Service departments.
- Prepares food according to the menu for the day, so that Residents will receive the meals they are expecting, and they will be well-balanced and healthy for the Residents.
- Ensures all meals are prepared following recipes and guidelines established by the Dining Services Director.
- Follows all requests for special diets in order to assure good resident health.
- Prepares snacks for Residents according tos nack schedule and menu in order to assure Residents are getting adequatenutrition and hydration.
- Properly cleans all equipment and work areas, including walls and floors, in order to provide a sanitary kitchen environment.
- Demonstrates responsibility for the food service operation in the absence of the Dining Services Director.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes according to food service standards.
- Presents a clean and neat appearance, wearing aprons, hair nets, and other protective clothing as necessary.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Let us enrich your life while you enrich the lives of our beloved Residents!
Job Type: Full-time
- professional cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off