Receives customer orders. Plans and processes deliveries. Resolves customer delivery issues. This position reports to the Quality/Logistics Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications / experience required
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Chemical plant experience preferred
· Shipping/Receiving experience preferred
· Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
· 5+ years experience in a shipping/receiving environment
· Must be able to multi-task and efficiently operate in a stressful work environment
· Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· High level of detail and accuracy required.
· This position will require 49CFR certification and IMDG certification
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 /hour