$7500 Sign On Bonus - We are pleased to be accepting applications for LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse). Our full time position qualifies for the sign on bonus. We offer a variety of schedules for our staff, that provide work/life balance for all.
It takes a community to care for our most aging and vulnerable adults, and if we all participate, we will get through this time and our residents will be provided the best care in our industry! Come join our team today
We have advanced our staffing ratios due to the care delivery and time it takes to now care for each resident with the personal protective equipment required for every encounter. We have a Day, Evening or a night position as we move to expand our staffing and open a new wing in our center. The ideal candidate will be a reliable nurse, to care for residents, utilizing your exemplary nursing skills and in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm.
Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse)
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
Skills of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse)
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
$7500 Sign On Bonus for full time employment.
Our nurses are bright, innovative and love what they do every day! Our compassion shows in the kindness, caring and outstanding outcomes that is evident from the care we deliver to our residents every day!
The Ballard Center
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00 - $36.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- What is your shift preference?
Hours per week:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift