We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Events Coordinator to join our team to help us double down on executing fun events. We're all about great brews and hella good vibes!
Our team is as culturally diverse as our city of birth and we are proud of our vibrant Latin roots. Flavorful and sessionable beers are our focus, perfect for Miami's hot summers and mild winters. From Craft Lagers and IPAs to Sours and Fruit Beers we stay true to Cerveza Artesanal. All our beers are made available in our pub with a core line up in distribution.
You would be responsible for working alongside our Events and Sales team to expose Veza Sur as a brand to new and existing consumers throughout South Florida.
We care about driving ideas, making them a reality while brewing great beers and having a great time!
Do you enjoy engaging with people and connecting with people and our community through events?
Are you interested in festivals and cultural events in Miami?
Are you ready to get your hands dirty, set-up events, sample beers, and have fun with our consumers?
We are looking for someone who:
- is a self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- is able to organize and manage our events inventory on a consistent basis
- is reliable and hard-working
- works exceptionally well in small teams, great communicator and is very organized
- has the endurance to work long events while constantly engaging with our consumer and ensuring the best quality of our beers when serving
- has a strong entrepreneurial drive with the ability to multi task and keep calm no matter the curve ball
- is proactive in executing events within given guidelines and instructions always driving for perfect execution
- is skilled in driving event execution and activation in alignment with our brand values
- is highly organized, strong time management skills and has a track record of leading by example
- 100% willing to do whatever it takes to ensure great set up and execution of our off-site events
- Experience driving Brand Activation in an on-premise/bar and/or retail environment
- Beer/ alcohol beverage industry knowledge preferred
- Willing to travel regionally for sales, events, and brand activation activities
- 2+ years experience across event activation (project management, events & concert management, promotions)
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Be able to lift (~75 lbs) and roll/load heavier load as well as crouch, bend and stand on your feets for a full day
- Be able to set up and breakdown our events equipment
- Be able to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends
- Execute brand activations at accounts in cooperation with the sales team in South Florida
- Support and execute sampling activations in cooperation with the sales team in South Florida
- Bilingual a plus
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Hours per week: