Medium Metal Finishing company in central New Jersey looking for shipping and receiving personnel.
HOURS: Mon - Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates PB crimp tools.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, Receives and processes all defective parts to be returned to customer
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to upper management.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Must be able to drive forklift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)