The Willows, a Living Branches community, is currently seeking full-time Dietary Aides for our Hatfield, PA location.
(Full-time; 6:30am-3:00pm - every other holiday & weekend hours required)
The Dietary Aide assists in the preparation and distribution of meals in accordance with established menus, sanitary practices, portion control procedures and dietary policies and procedures to residents.
- Serves meals to residents in dining areas in accordance with established portion control procedures that are appetizing in appearance.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May be required to complete daily cleaning assignments that include but are not limited to cleaning up spilled food, drinks and broken dishes, unloading dishwasher and removing empty bottles and disposing of trash.
- Participates in the departmental cleaning and recycling program.
- Disposes of food and waste in accordance with facility / state guidelines.
- Wears protective clothing when handling hazardous chemicals or infectious waste.
- Provides excellent customer service within established guidelines across all campuses.
- Experience providing quality customer services including needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, has ability to prioritize work and resolve emergencies as they may occur
- Working knowledge of sanitary practices relating to food handling
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively interact with others (residents and their families)
- Ability to identify and report problems associated with the daily work routine and provide suggestions for correction of those problems
Living Branches employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania. The organization offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Paid Personal Leave, Health Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and use of the onsite fitness centers. Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.