As an Intake Assistant, you will initiate interaction with members through outbound calls, outline our programs, and assess member willingness to participate. Additionally, the Intake Assistant will receive calls from plan representatives and providers to address questions regarding the intake process. As part of the Intake Department, you will be responsible for completing outreach in a timely and efficient manner, supporting and facilitating our process related to member needs.
Additional responsibilities of the Intake Assistant include:
- Spending a majority of time speaking to members on the phone and making outbound calls
- Facilitating member enrollment in health and wellness programs
- Meeting productivity and enrollment goals
- Educating prospective members on benefits and enrollment options
This is a full-time, permanent position and NOT through an agency. The regular shift would be 12:00pm noon - 9:00pm, or a split shift from 8:00am - 12:00pm noon and 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
4-6 weeks of training in the Greensboro, NC office is required
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service related role
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Suite programs including Word, Excel, and/or Outlook
- 2+ years of healthcare industry
High School Diploma or GED required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.