Technical Business Development
Hydro Service & Supplies, Inc. an East Coast leader in High Purity Water Systems and Water Purification seeks a qualified Technical Business Development Representative. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a very high profile industry, a dynamic company, join a highly successful Sales Team and work with a 27 year Hydro veteran as your Manager and Coach. Hydro just celebrated its 52nd anniversary in business and in January of this year, we opened our new Innovation Center expanding our technical support, fabrication/integration capacity and positioning our great company for years of continued growth.
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and have a confident personality.
- Must be a self-motivated “Hunter”.
- Must be goal oriented with Technical Strategic Sales/Business Development experience exceling in relationship building with a history of meeting company goals and objectives.
- Must assume and manage all Technical Sales in the verticals of Science and Technology (S&T), Medical/Clinical, Microelectronics and some Industrial. Must assume and manage all related sales activities after the capital sale such as service agreements, etc.
- Should have knowledge and experience with CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management tool).
- Must possess proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be willing to travel some. Territory to include Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northern Delaware.
- Must work closely with inside Engineers and Technical Support and value those supporting relationships.
- Must understand the value of networking closely with outside industry associates to develop new client relationships and opportunity campaigns.
- Must execute new Client Pre-Qualifications for being approved as a vendor or service provider.
- Must value every customer relationship, understand the win/win concept and provide unwavering support, attention and solutions to customer needs.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Two – Five years of proven experience in a Sales/Business Development position
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation (Base + Commission)
- Major medical and hospital insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Cafeteria plan of employee selected benefits
- Standard Holidays and paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off