Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
Our Global Head of Talent Acquisition will be a key member of our team focused on our people & culture, with oversight of the strategic direction of our talent roadmap. You will work closely with the executive team and will be responsible for defining and executing upon the talent acquisition strategy across all departments, including Sales and Engineering. The ideal candidate will use past experience as an operator, advisor, and change agent to scale the process, analytics, and strategic plan aligned with the current and forecasted talent needs of the organization.
In this role, you will grow and transform our talent ecosystem across our international employee community, driving predictable outcomes while balancing innovation, efficiency, and quality. This position is accountable for providing leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to our leadership team as well as architecting, scaling, and executing talent acquisition efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Build a talent acquisition team as we scale.
- Recruit for strategic technical roles as needed.
- Collaborate on the design of senior leadership roles and in selection of talent for those roles.
- Build and oversee an exceptional onboarding experience that is integrated with the hiring experience and enables long-term retention.
- Partner with the Head of People to deliver high quality talent to the org, build effective hiring strategy and improve recruitment process via educating hiring managers.
- Work with our marketing team to create broad employment branding initiatives that will yield high quality candidates.
- Role model and foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovating on engagement strategies, hiring processes, delivery models, and tools.
- Build credibility with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders, and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine forecasting capabilities, and leverage talent pipeline strategies in order to communicate, optimize, and act on data-driven insights.
- 8-10 years recruiting experience with 5+ years in a people leadership role - strong preference for this experience to be in a tech/fast-paced environment and have demonstrated success with technical recruiting.
- Strong business acumen particularly in the tech industry, familiar with the competitive talent environment and the agility needed to stay on top in that environment.
- Ability to build effective, influential partnerships with executive level leadership – as well as strong relationship building skills with all levels of the organization.
- Examples of implementing people support in a fast-changing environment, building to scale thoughtfully and intentionally.
- Examples of being a catalyst for continuous innovation, champion for change management, and influential and strategic thought leader.
- Evidence of being a strong team player with the ability to facilitate team building, develop effective partnerships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels to accomplish goals.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Very good communication skills, able to cut through bureaucracy and to the point in an effort to get stuff done.
- Knowledge of OFCCP, AAP, and EEOC compliance as well as global labor regulations preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required.
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It's why diversity isn't a box to check; it's the heart of "Selfless Excellence," our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located Palo Alto office with onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot's next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn't know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot's customers include the world's largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow, and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.